– The map is compatible only with version 1.17 of Minecraft.
– Install and activate the resource pack “Across The Time II – Resource Pack 1.17 (v2.0.0).zip” before starting to play.
– Stay in Adventure gamemode.
– Render Distance (Chunk vision) Minimum : 12
– The “OptiFine” mod is recommended for playing “Across The Time 2”:
1. Download (in 1.17): https://optifine.net/downloads
2. Go to your download folder and open the downloaded file.
3. Click on “Install”.
– Solo playable but possibility of cooperative play: 1 to 3 players advised, Maximum 5 players.
– You have to install a server. To do this, many tutorials are available on the internet like this: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Setting_up_a_server
– Enable the command block.
– Assign yourself the administration of the server by writing this command in the server terminal: /op [playername]
– Use a vanilla server (do not use a server with plugins like “Spigot”, “Bukkit” etc…)
level-name=Across The Time II – Time For Regrets (release 2.0.0)
motd=Across The Time II – Time For Regrets (release 2.0.0)
If there is a crash problem when launching Minecraft or “freeze” when playing the map, you have to allocate enough RAM to your Minecraft game.
– Minimum required (1 player): 3Go.
– Minimum required (3 players): 4Go.
– Minimum required (5 players): 5Go.
– Recommanded required (1 player): 4Go.
– Recommanded required (3 players): 5Go.
– Recommanded required (5 players): 6Go.
To increase RAM:
1. Launch the “Minecraft” launcher and go to the “Configurations” tab
2. Select the profile on which you want to increase the RAM allocated to Minecraft.
3. Click on “More options” located at the bottom right of the screen.
4. Change the text in the JVM ARGUMENTS section “-Xmx2G” to “-Xmx4G”, so you will increase the allocated RAM from 2Go to 4Go.
5. Click on “Save”.
If the problem persists, check that your Java is up to date. A tutorial is available at this link: https://minecraft-fr.gamepedia.com/Tutoriels/Mettre_%C3%A0_jour_Java
Video (Option > Graphic options…):
- Render Distance (Chunk vision) Minimum: 12
- Brightness: Maximum
- Clouds: OFF
- Dynamic FOV: ON
- Particles: All
Sound (Option > Music and Sound…):
- Music levels at 100%.
- Others at 50%.
Chat (Option > Chat options…):
- Chat Text Opacity: 100%
- Text Background Opacity : 75%
- Option/VideoSetting/Quality/ConnectedTextures : OFF